Weekend pass holders are permitted to camp on site – but this is most definitely wild camping, not glamping!! It’s a great way to introduce kids to the full festival experience.
There are no dish-washing or showering facilities on-site. We supply the field and a portaloo, the rest is up to you.
- No Dogs are allowed in the camping field or on the Festival site.
- Please drop off your camping equipment and then park in the main festival car park, the charge is £3.
- Please ensure you leave a reasonable gap between yourselves and fellow campers.
- Please take a torch as it will be dark. The Festival marquees must not be entered outwith Festival opening times.
- The portaloo is on site for all to use, but please try to leave it how you would like to find it!
- Please remove all rubbish from the site and take it home/dispose in the main Festival bins, this is a grazing field and must be clear after the Festival.
- No fires/firepits/BBQ’s are allowed – any open fires will result in being asked to leave the site.
- Children are to be supervised at all times, and not left unsupervised in the camping field/Festival site.
- The camping is free, and at your own risk, no liability by Pitmedden Community Arts Festival SCIO will be taken for any loss, theft or injury.
- The campsite is a home for wildlife and hand washing must be observed.
- Please be respectful of other campers, the landowner and to the environment.
- In case of fire/accident/incident please dial 999 immediately, the address is :
Pitmedden Garden, Pitmedden, Ellon, AB41 7PD